Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Rite Aid Summary








Not the best month for me at Rite Aid... but I'm still happy with it. I had a couple bigger out of pocket things- the Pillow Pet and the humidifier alone were close to $40 OOP- plus my razor refills... and a big battery stockup. Still a good month, but not what I've been doing the past couple months at Rite Aid. The month really got away from me because you can see I only have 4 pictures to post for the month-- that's not very much for me!

$277.72 before coupons and sales
-$82.09 Wellness Plus discounts and sales
-$33.00 $5 off $25 coupons/ $1 off $1 coupons/ $3 off $15 coupons/ $4 off $20
-$52.50 coupons
-$31.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
=====================================
$79.13 out of pocket

$10.00 SCR earned= $69.13 after rebates!

PLUS I'll got a Holiday Gift of Savings Reward to use! I definitely would like to get back to another month of making money for the month shopping at Rite Aid in January... we'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment