Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Walmart Cookies deal

I got an email from a friend in Battle Creek today who was shopping at Walmart... he wanted to give us all the heads up about a clearance find!

Here's what he had to say:
When I was at Wal-Mart this morning, I was looking at their clearance section, and they had a lot of Pepperidge Farm cookies clearanced. they were holiday sugar cookies, gingerbread men, and some of their regular cookies, just in holiday bags. They were all marked down to $1.00. If you get on the Pepperidge Farm web site, you can print a coupon for $1.00 off any cookies (twice). I got 3 bags of cookies, and one box of gingerbread men this morning for free.

Thanks Jody!

Has anyone else checked out the Walmart clearance yet? I went to Target today and struck out in the clearance there... maybe I need to make a wine run to Walmart this weekend! They sell Blue Heron the cheapest- $4.96 a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment