Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Meijer Shopping!




I stopped at Meijer yesterday to grab some plastic envelopes for my purse and some almost free Mccormick seasoning and stumbled across a great clearance find. Check out the planter I found on clearance for only $3.24! This is perfect for all the balls that are everywhere in my house! I found this in the seasonal department at the Meijer on Westnedge if you're interested- they still had about 8 left!

I can't find my receipts right now to tell you the exact price of all of this, but I think it was around $8 for everything and I have one $2.50 Catalina still to use! I also got 6 different plastic envelopes that were on sale to put in my purse for organizing coupons for each store (Meijer, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens). I still love my coupon binder, but I often like to just grab the coupons I plan to use on each trip and put them in something. I had too many plastic ziploc baggies floating around in my purse...

If you're interested in the Mccormick seasoning deal, check out the deal at Spectacular Savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment