Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Rite Aid trip!



I did end up going back to Rite Aid this morning... they had said they had a truck coming in yesterday and I figured I'd give it a try. The only thing I looked for that they had back in stock was Special K, so I figured I'd buy even more-- the expiration date isn't until this fall so I figure we have plenty of time to eat them!

2- Special K Original- $4.79 BOGO sale (PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward for EACH box!!)
2- Special K Red Berries
-2- BOGO printable coupons
** $.30 for each 2 boxes since coupon maximum is $4.49! $.60 OOP for all 4 boxes PLUS 4- $1.00 +Up Rewards earned!! **


$17.96 before coupons and discounts
-$9.58 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$8.98 BOGO coupons
========================
$.60 OOP
-$.60 Rite Aid gift card from previous promotion
========================
*** FREE!!! PLUS $4.00 in +UP Rewards earned!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment