Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

And another Rite Aid trip...




So, I got my printer back up and running so I was able to get a couple more prints of the Special K BOGO coupon. I had a bunch of +Up Rewards, and figured I'd check out the selection at the other Rite Aid in town. They also had a good supply of Special K so I figured I'd get more... I don't want to be greedy and clear any shelves (which I didn't- there are tons left), but I also figure I might as well stock up on cereal while I can. With 2 little guys and a dog who likes to clean up after (or steal from while) they eat, I hate spending lots of money for cereal or snacky foods-- so much gets wasted! I also wanted to finish up my Resolution Rewards this week because I knew it would be easy with the sales and all their +Up Rewards...

Transaction #1

4- Special K Cereal- $4.79 regular price- $3.83 with my 20% Wellness Plus discount (PLUS get $1.00 +UP Reward for each one PLUS $5.00 +Up Reward for buying 4!)
2- BOGO printable coupon
$1.00 off 2 coupon from 01/02 RP
** $6.66 for 4 boxes PLUS $9.00 in +UP Rewards!! **
~~~ when I did this yesterday, the $5.00 +UP Reward didn't generate- it seems to be specific to which type of cereal you buy- today I bought 2 regular Special K and 2 Special K red berries and it worked... buying granola seems to not work (or at least didn't for me yesterday) ~~~

Coke- 12 pk cans- $5.29 regular price, $4.23 with 20% discount
FREE product coupon from My Coke Rewards
** $1.20 OOP (deposit) **
Plus this item counts towards the Rite Aid Resolution Rewards!

$25.65 before coupons and discounts
-$4.90 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$4.00 off $20.00 Video Values coupon
-$12.89 coupons
-$3.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
==================================
$.86 OOP
-$.86 gift card from transferring prescription
==================================
*** FREE!! *** PLUS $9.00 in +Up Rewards earned **

Transaction #2

Huggies Little Movers- $19.99 regular price- $15.99 with my Wellness Plus 20% discount (PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward)
-$1.00 off coupon on box
-$2.00 off Video Values coupon
** $12.99 OOP PLUS $2.00 +UP Reward **

12 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper- 75% off
4 @ $.49
4 @ $.99
4 @ $1.49
** $11.88 for 12 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper! **
(my son kept "helping" me put this into my cart so I didn't pay too much attention to what I was getting)

$69.42 before coupons and discounts
-$40.00 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$3.00 coupons
-$1.00 off $1.00 Video Values coupons
-$18.00 +Up Rewards redeemed
=================================
$7.42 OOP
-$7.42 gift card from transferring prescription
=================================
*** $0 OOP!! PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward for the diapers AND $20.00 from Resolution Rewards! **


Total for everything pictured:
$95.07 before coupons and discounts
-$44.90 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$5.00 Video Values coupons ($4 off $20 & $1 off $1)
-$15.89 coupons
-$21.00 +Up Rewards redeemed
==================================
$8.28 OOP
-$8.28 gift card from transferring prescription
=================================
**** $0 OOP!! PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward AND $20.00 +Up Reward (Resolution Reward)!! ***
I love shopping at Rite Aid!

After all the Christmas wrapping this year my wrapping paper was getting pretty low. I usually stock up at Target, but my store was out right away this year, and when I walked into Rite Aid today (the Cork St. store) they had a ton on clearance! The patterns were pretty good and so I figured I'd stock up-- it was all +Up Rewards and my prescription transfer gift card- nothing out of pocket.

Now I'm done for the week... no more shopping for me-- I need to stop and eat some cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment