Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Continuing on with my great start in 2011- Rite Aid was stocked!




I'm very excited to start this new year with lots of energy for couponing (and many other things!). I stopped at Rite Aid this morning to see what I could find... I was hoping I could get some Special K with some BOGO coupons I printed. I went into the store and didn't get a cart- expecting to walk back and see empty shelves-- and was I ever wrong! I could barely walk through the aisle because it was full of boxes full of cereal- I had to go back and get a cart. They were stocking the cereal and had plenty for me to get and leave plenty for others!

Here's what I ended up doing...

First Transaction:

4- Special K Cereal- $4.79 regular price- $3.83 with my 20% Wellness Plus discount (PLUS get $1.00 +UP Reward for each one)
2- BOGO printable coupon
** $7.66 for 4 boxes PLUS $4.00 in +UP Rewards **

2- Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheats- 2 for $5.00 (PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward when you buy 2)
-$1.50 off Frosted Mini-Wheats printable previously available
-$1.00 off Frosted Mini-Wheats printable previously on coupons.com
** $2.50 for 2 boxes PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward!**

$28.74 before coupons and discounts
-$8.42 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$3.00 off $20.00 Video Values coupon from December
-$5.00 previously earned +Up Reward
-$10.16 coupons
============================
$2.16 OOP
-$2.16 GIFT CARD from prescription transfer last week
============================
*** $0 OOP!! PLUS 5- $1.00 +Up Rewards earned!! ***
Plus, as I was checking my +UP Rewards and my list, I saw that I didn't get a $5.00 +Up Reward I was expecting for buying $15 in Special K cereal-- I mentioned it to the cashier and she said she wasn't surprised so she gave me a $5 gift card as we were searching through the ad... we didn't see that $5 I was expecting but we did see where other Special K products (shakes, etc.) generated a $5 +Up Reward. She went ahead and gave me the gift card anyways though!

Second Transaction:

Huggies Little Movers- $19.99 regular price- $15.99 with my Wellness Plus 20% discount (PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward)
-$2.50 off coupon from homemailer
-$2.00 off Video Values coupon
** $11.49 OOP PLUS $2.00 +UP Reward **

4- Special K Cereal- $4.79 regular price- $3.83 with my 20% Wellness Plus discount (PLUS get $1.00 +UP Reward for each one)
2- BOGO printable coupon
** $7.66 for 4 boxes PLUS $4.00 in +UP Rewards **

$40.11 before coupons and discounts
-$7.84 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$5.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
-$12.16 coupons
==============================
$15.11
-$5.00 gift card from previous transaction
-$10.11 prescription transfer gift card
==============================
*** $0 OOP again!! PLUS $6.00 MORE in +UP Rewards to use! **

Total for both transactions:
$68.85 before sales and coupons
-$16.26 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$3.00 Video Values coupon
-$10.00 +Up Rewards
-$22.32 coupons
=========================
$17.27 OOP
-$17.27 Rite Aid gift cards
=========================
*** $0 OOP!! *** PLUS $6.00 more in +Up Rewards to use!

PLUS Rite Aid is doing a Resolution Reward when you spend $100 (before coupons) in certain advertised products and after these two transactions I have $46.63 towards that! Rite Aid shopping is so much fun! I'm so excited that they were well stocked and I got some great deals!

On a couple blogs I saw the Special K deal being done using the BOGO coupons and $1.00 off 2 coupons-- the cashier refused to let me use both since the $1.00 off coupon was off 2 items- this is one that is going to depend on your cashier.

No comments:

Post a Comment