Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rite Aid Shopping



I made it to Rite Aid this morning--they were out of the Crest toothpaste that was on sale for $2.69 with a $2.69 +Up Reward, but they had the toothbrushes. I had $8.97 in +Up Rewards to use and figured that would be a great way to use them and get +Up Rewards back. I also saw they had Vitamin Water on sale for $1 with a $1 +Up Reward when you bought 5 and figured I'd buy more of that. I stopped drinking all sodas a couple weeks ago and am hooked on Vitamin Water Zero now...

2- Oral B Toothbrushes or Crest Outlast Toothpaste- $2.69 (get $2.69 +Up Reward)- limit 2
2- $1.00 off Oral B Toothbrush coupon from P&G mailer
** $1.69 each PLUS $2.69 +Up Reward for each one! **

5- Vitamin Water Zero- $1.27 each ($1.59 before 20% Wellness Plus discount)
** $1 +Up Reward for buying 5! **

For some reason, the Vitamin Water Zero did not ring up on sale- the manager said that it was only regular Vitamin Water on sale with the +Up Reward. I already had 5 at the register and I had enough +Up Rewards to pretty much cover them, so I figured I'd still buy 5 and just hope for the +Up Reward to still work. Sure enough, it did. I may call Rite Aid customer service on that one and see if they should have rang up at $1 also.... if they were $1, I'd definitely go back for more this week!

$15.93 before coupons and discounts
-$4.20 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$2.00 coupons
-$8.97 previously earned +Up Rewards
---------------------------------------
$.76 subtotal
+ $.32 tax
=======================================
** $1.08 OOP PLUS $6.38 more in +Up Rewards earned! **

No comments:

Post a Comment