Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wipes deal at Amazon- still available!



I posted this last week and this deal is still available if you need wipes- if you do subscribe and save they ship for FREE!

I got a great deal on Pampers Wipes today at Amazon... Pampers Thick Care 7x Wipes- 504 ct for only $9.79 per package SHIPPED through subscribe and save! I also saw a coupon available to clip on the screen that was for an additional $.50 off! I picked these because there are 7 packages of 72 wipes in the soft plastic packs- great for home or in the diaper bag!

I ended up ordering 2 packages so that my total was over $25 (before the 30% subscribe & save discount) which extended my Amazon Mom subscription another month. And, of course I paid nothing out of pocket because I used Amazon gift cards earned through Swag Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment