Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Great trip to Meijer!



It's been quite awhile since I've posted a good Meijer shopping trip. I got my coupons partially organized yesterday and got coupons and a list ready for Meijer shopping today. I waited until today because of the 2 day sale (today and tomorrow). I did two separate transactions so that I could use the $4 Catalina I earned in the first transaction on the second one.

Use the links on the top left sidebar to check out the matchups this week at Meijer.

$182.62 before coupons and discounts
-$1.30 bottle returns
-$62.67 sales & Meijer promotions
-$28.99 coupons
================
** $89.66 OOP! **

Some of the highlights from what I found in my coupon stack yesterday...
- Various $1 off 2 Kelloggs coupons I had found inside a box of cereal
- FREE Land O Lakes butter using coupon from mail in offer
- $2 off MPerks coupon
- $.14 Kraft salad dressing- found $.55 off printed coupons in my coupon stash, was on sale for $1.69 buy 5 items, get $5 off= $.14!!
- 12 boxes of Kelloggs cereal- ALL had the Cars 2 promotion on the box, so with these 12 I can get $15 in gas cards (3- $5 GAS gift cards)!!
- LOTS of stuff for Smores to take on vacation in July! Buy 3 grahams, get FREE milk (which I was going to buy anyways), PLUS printable coupon for $1 off when you buy 2 Hersheys!
- found a couple Catalina coupons from Meijer for Cottonelle- $2 off each pack- making that a good deal on TP after the $4 Kimberly Clark Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment