Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Feedback

I'm looking for some feedback from my readers! I know that the last couple months have been pretty dull around here, and I'd like to find out more about what you would like to see on the blog.

Do you want more store matchups? Do you want more coupon information and how-to information? What would you like to know about using coupons?

Please let me know what you would like to see- you can leave comments or email me directly at sarahspendsless@gmail.com.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing fine! It must be hard to work your job, and do this also, while finding time for the family and moving. You seem to have your hands full. The match-ups are nice, but it is the deals that are not listed on the match-ups that are gold. Keep on doing what you are.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete