Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Boost your Swag Bucks!



I don't mean to push an issue, but if you're not using Swag Bucks yet, you're missing out! You can now print all your coupons.com coupons on Swag Bucks AND you get 10 points for each redeemed coupon. That doesn't seem like much, but if you're going to be printing and using coupons anyways, why not reward yourself a little? I'm even trying to be more of a coupon fairy with my printable coupons- I get Swag Bucks if they get used, and if I'm not going to use it, I'll leave it in the store and let someone else get the savings and I'll get the Swag Bucks! It does take some time after you use the coupon in order to get your account credited (8-10 weeks) but once you start seeing the coupon credits in your Swag Bucks history you'll keep getting pleasantly surprised when you notice a big boost in Swag Bucks!

Why care about Swag Bucks? Because you get paid to do things your normally do online! Swag Bucks is a search engine- I stay logged into Swag Bucks and instead of using google, yahoo or another search engine or typing a website in directly, I "search" in Swag Bucks. I usually win 2-3 times per day, 7-11 points in each win. That adds up!

You can also check NOSO (no obligation special offers) special offers (you don't have to sign up for anything, just browse through them and you now get 2 points), answer the daily poll and check for surveys each day for one point each to get 4 extra points each day.

It's a great way to get free gift cards and rewards for everyday internet surfing! My favorite reward is a $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 Swag Bucks. For I think 700 points, you can also get a $5 Paypal credit. It's no effort, and it's free gift cards! I use all mine towards $5 Amazon gift cards- this has helped with Christmas shopping, buying diapers, magazine subscriptions and everything else you can buy from Amazon!

I don't have the toolbar and still earn tons of points (I don't want any more programs running on my computer). I just keep signed into Swag Bucks all the time and use them to find the websites I'm visiting. The other great thing about Swag Bucks is you can refer friends and family and you earn points for their wins as well up to 1000 points! So I do ask that if you do decide to sign up, please use the links in my Swag Bucks postings or put down Sarahspendsless as your referral.

Do you have any questions about Swag Bucks? I was very hesitant at first, but I'm earning $10-$20 per month in Amazon gift cards and love it!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment