Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FREEBIES at Walgreens!


It's been quite a week for couponing for me-- definitely one of my best at the drugstores! Walgreens has a mid week sale this week and I ended up getting a bunch of last Sunday's paper so I figured I'd get lots of kids toothpaste. I went to 2 different stores so that I didn't clear any shelves!

6- Aquafresh Kids toothpaste- $1.99
6- $1.00 off coupon from 4/17 SS
6- $1.00 of coupon from Walgreens monthly booklet in store (only has to scan once)
** FREE!! **

4- Peeps Chocolate covered marshmallow- $.75
2- $1.00 off 2 printable previously available
$.25 coupon from Walgreens monthly booklet in store (only has to scan once)
** $.23 for all 4 (I don't know how this happened- they should have all been free but 2 scanned at $.75, one at $.71 and one at $.79 so when it took off for the coupon it only took 3 off **

$17.46 before coupons and discounts
-$1.80 sales
-$7.96 manufacturer coupons
-$6.75 Walgreens coupons
=============================
** $.95 OOP!! **
My pre-tax subtotal was only $.23!! All the rest was tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment