Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What a great start to the month!

I figured it was a new month and I'd give Rite Aid another try... and I'm so glad I did- I got some super deals! I'm working on some more scenarios for more deals.



Goodnites- $11.99 on sale for $8.99
$2.50 off printable
** $6.49 - Rite Aid Rebate for $2.00= $4.49 after rebate **

Stayfree- $3.99 on sale for $1.99
3- $2.00 off coupons from 3/28 RP
** FREE (actually $.03 moneymaker) **

Clearasil- $5.29 (appeared to be regular price at my store)
$2.00 off Clearasil printable
$3.00 off Rite Aid video values coupon
** $.29 **

I watched enough Rite Aid videos to get 20 points- which gave me a $5.00 off $20.00 purchase coupon

Before coupons my total (before tax) was $20.25.
I gave the cashier my $5 off $20 coupon first- and then the rest of the coupons, which brought my total to $2.67!!
That's a savings of 91% PLUS I get a $2.00 Rite Aid rebate for the Goodnites- so only $.67 after the rebate- that's over 97% savings! I guess I need to shop the Rite Aid sales more often!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Sarah! Imagine, we used to pay full price for things like diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously- it makes me sick to think how much money I wasted on diapers for my first baby! I'm starting to see why Rite Aid is such a hot couponing spot-- it's incredible what you can do there with sales and coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding! With Rite Aid, I'm able to get all of our toiletries for FREE and diapers for very little, if anything! It's amazing!

    It can definitely be a hassle but I think the benefits outweigh the hassle!

    ReplyDelete