Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rite Aid Shopping Photos

I have been avoiding it for awhile because I've heard mixed experiences with coupons at local Rite Aid stores, but I gave Rite Aid a try this week. I did get some good deals, but it's not a store I plan to frequent because it seems to be a pain and they always seem to be out of stock of whatever is on my list.

I went to the Portage store yesterday for my first transaction, then came home and found another coupon and went to the Milwood store today (Portage was out of the Biore products I wanted).

Transaction #1


Rite Aid sale= Biore pore strips- buy one get a Biore facial wash or moisturizer free
Here's what I bought:
1 Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- $7.99
1 Biore Facial Wash (free with Rite Aid promotion)
1 Biore Cleanser (free with buy 1 pore strips get 1 cleanser free coupon from 3/7 Smartsource)
I also used 2- $1 off printable coupons (on the pore strips that I bought and on the Rite Aid free item)
=== Paid $5.99 for all 3!!

Stayfree on sale for $1.99
Used $2 off MQ from 3/28 Red Plum
=== FREE!! I actually made $.01 on this

My total for everything with tax was $7.06! I saved $19.98- that's 73% savings! Pretty good for my first Rite Aid purchases.

And then transaction #2- Milwood store.... didn't go quite as well. The cashier had the manager come over because she thought I was trying to do something against the rules. She had each coupon on the counter in front of the item I was purchasing and got really confused...



Here's what I bought:
1 Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (this time I got the bigger package- $9.99
1 Biore Facial Wash (free with Rite Aid promotion)
1 Biore Cleanser (free with buy 1 pore strips get 1 cleanser free coupon from 3/7 Smartsource)
I also used 1- $1 off printable coupons (on the pore strips that I bought- they would not let me use this on the free item)
=== Paid $8.99 for all 3!!

3 Aveeno Lotions (small bottle)- $3.49 each= $10.47
Used 3= $2 off in ad coupons= $4.47
Used $1.00 off 1 printable coupon that had been on coupons.com
===$3.47 for all 3- plus this qualifies for a $5 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate (SCR) so I'll make $1.53 after rebate

My total for this purchase was $14.17- I saved $23.98 and also get a $5 rebate- so $9.17 after rebate- that's 75% savings!

If you want to see some matchups at Rite Aid this week that you can try to do, go to Spectacular Savings. Heather at Spectacular Savings also has a great posting explaining Rite Aid's SCR program and how you can get great deals at Rite Aid using their rewards programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment