Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards

Have you joined Disney Movie Rewards yet? I finally joined around Christmas and found that I had tons of points sitting in my DVD cases...

Kristen at Couponing to Disney just posted these codes that total 100 points!

Popular = 10 FREE Points
Partners = 15 FREE Points
Wildflower = 20 FREE Points
Online = 25 FREE Points
Green = 30 FREE Points

Go here to register for Disney Movie Rewards. It's another free rewards program... there are so many different programs but there is so much free stuff available!

Someone left a comment that these might only be valid until 04/19 so enter them while they are still good!

From all the points I found I got a bunch of free Snapfish pictures and still have some points left!

No comments:

Post a Comment