Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

P & G Rebate deal at Meijer this week

Grab some extra P&G coupon inserts from today's paper today while you're visiting family, because you can get a GREAT deal on razors this week at Meijer!

Use 1- Buy 1 get one free Gillette Disposable 3 pack razor coupon- ($5.97 at Meijer)
Use 2- $4 off one Gillette Fusion Razor ($6.99 at Meiejr)

Buy 2- 3 packs of disposable razors, buy 2 Fusion razors- your total before coupons is $25.92, so a checkout coupon will generate for a FREE $10 prepaid MasterCard- use your BOGO disposable razor coupon & 2- $4 off Gillette Fusion coupon and pay $11.98 out of pocket- and send in your $10 rebate- AFTER rebate you'll only pay $1.98!!

This is what I love about couponing! With a little planning, I can have these bought ahead and never have to pay full price for items like this! I use to pay the ridiculous prices for razor blade refills before I was into couponing-- now I buy these ahead so I have plenty on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment