Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Deal Picture- 2 day sale at Meijer



Sorry I didn't get this posted while the sale was still going on, but here's what I was able to find at Meijer on Friday. I was very happy I could stock up on cheese again-- I did a big stock up a couple months ago and have been waiting to replenish the fridge and freezer again. I usually avoid juice boxes but they were free with the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 5 packs so I ended up with 3- and the Mac & Cheese was only $.49 for each 5 pack so I couldn't resist!. I'm saving the Mac & Cheese to put on my mailbox for the Stamp out Hunger food drive on May 8. I also bought 3 gallons of milk that were already in the fridge and didn't make the picture.

I spent $40.94, and my before coupons and sales total would have been $115.01!! That's 64.4% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment