Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whoops!

Sorry for being the disappearing blogger again! I went on vacation last week, fully intending on getting online daily and doing some postings. I only scheduled a couple because I just assumed I'd blog from up north like I did last year. Well, we never even turned the computer on-- the whole week!! I did use my phone to check my email and the news online-- we had a major storm on Monday that brought down a lot of trees (which were waiting for us in our yard when we got home this afternoon). I can't tell you the last time I didn't get on the computer for a whole week-- but I was having way too much fun!

I have a whole week's worth of blogs to read, probably 20 loads of laundry to do (5 are done already), trees to get out of my yard and mentally adjust to being back at home and not on vacation anymore. I'll try to get some postings up tomorrow or Monday (probably Monday)-- hope you got some great deals last week- no drugstore deals or deal shopping (other than fun vacation shopping) last week either. The week went way too fast-- we already told the owner of the cottage we rent that we would like two weeks next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment