Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great deal on Pampers wipes available again!



I got a great deal on Pampers Wipes a couple weeks ago at Amazon- and it's available again... Pampers Thick Care 7x Wipes- 504 ct for only $9.79 per package SHIPPED through subscribe and save! You may also be able to clip a coupon for an additional $.50 off (I already used that coupon so I don't know if is not showing because I used it or because it's no longer available)! I picked these because there are 7 packages of 72 wipes in the soft plastic packs- great for home or in the diaper bag!

I ordered 2 packages so that my total was over $25 (before the 30% subscribe & save discount) which extended my Amazon Mom subscription another month. And, of course I paid nothing out of pocket because I used Amazon gift cards earned through Swag Bucks! Another great way to save money using gift cards earned through Swag Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment