Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rite Aid Shopping

I did manage to make it to Rite Aid twice this week... just a few days late with the first picture after Blogger went down. Nothing major at Rite Aid, but I earned a couple +Up Rewards that I will be using for diapers and deals next week.

Transaction #1 (Monday)
My hubby was headed to Florida on Tuesday so I had to get him some sunscreen-- luckily I knew there was a deal at Rite Aid!



** GET $10 +UP Reward when you spend $20 in select skincare! **

Neutrogena Sunscreen- $9.99 & $9.59 (apparently my Wellness Plus 20% discount was better than the sale price)
2- $2.00 off printable previously available on Redplum
** $7.99 & $7.59 OOP **

Lubriderm Lotion- $1.99 ($2 off instantly)
$1.00 off coupon from 4/10 RP
** $.99 **

$28.97 before coupons and discounts
-$7.40 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$5.00 off coupons
-$6.76 off previously earned +Up Rewards
-$3.00 off $15.00 survey coupon
** $6.81!! **
+ $1.11 tax
====================
** $7.92 OOP PLUS $2.00 +UP Reward earned! **

Transaction #2 (Saturday)

On a whim this morning I figured I'd stop and see if Rite Aid still had any Tylenol Precise left in stock- it's a good moneymaker and I figured they'd be out. I couldn't believe that on a Saturday morning they still had some in stock! I was able to get the big moneymaker!



5- Tylenol Precise Heat Patch- $5.00 (spend $25 get $10 +UP Reward!!)
5- $5.00 off printable or from 5/8 SS (expires today!)
** FREE!! PLUS $10 MONEYMAKER after +Up Reward! **

Mickey Mouse cup- $3.99 (w/ Wellness Plus 20% discount)

$44.94 before coupons and discounts
-$25.00 coupons
-$3.00 off $15.00 survey coupon
** $.99 **
+ $1.56 tax
=================
** $2.55 OOP PLUS $10 +UP Reward earned!! **

I didn't plan on buying the Mickey Mouse cup but I had another $3 off $15 survey coupon and I figured I might as well use the opportunity to get a new cup. Plus, my youngest has a thing about Mickey Mouse and it made him really happy! I'd say it was a great week at Rite Aid-- I have $20 in +Up Rewards to spend next week, which I will have no problem using next week! I have the ad and am getting my list together for tomorrow. I was very happy to see the diaper aisle at the Centre St store was VERY well stocked for the Huggies sale starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment