Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rite Aid May Summary












I did take an entire week off of drugstore shopping last week... and somehow managed to survive. Here's my Rite Aid May summary:


$167.81 before coupons and discounts
-$44.74 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$51.50 coupons
-$40.76 +Up Rewards redeemed
-$9.00- (3) $3 off $15 survey coupons
===============================
$21.81 subtotal!
+ $6.84 tax
===============================
** $28.65 OOP for everything pictured!! **

I'm happy with that! I didn't pick up as many odds and ends this month, but I got things I needed and a good moneymaker on the Tylenol Precise. I ended up with six jumbo packs of diapers, a big box of wipes, sunscreen and more! Not too shabby- 87% pre-tax savings- and I have $5 in +Up Rewards to spend towards diapers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment