Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Boost your Swag Bucks!

I know I've been talking a lot about Swag Bucks lately, but I keep finding new ways to add more points, and more points = more FREE gift cards! I'm having another awesome day of earning TONS of Swag Bucks!

Here are some great ways to earn points:

-Daily Polls- every day there is a new poll and when you vote, you get 1 Swag Buck

-NOSO (No obligation special offers)- every day you can click through the special offers and when you get to the end you get 2 Swag Bucks when you enter the phrase listed on the screen

-Trusted Surveys- just for checking to see if you have any new surveys you get 1 Swag Buck. You can also check and see what survey profiles you have available and you will receive the number of advertised Swag Bucks for completing each profile. Plus, you can complete the surveys and earn the posted amount of Swag Bucks. Just today I took 3 surveys and earned 163 Swag Bucks!

-Coupons- any coupon that is on coupons.com can be printed through the coupons tab. Print and use the coupon and get 10 Swag Bucks for each redeemed coupon. The credits take 8-12 weeks to credit to your account and the credits are only for redeemed coupons. Be a coupon fairy and leave any coupons you don't plan to use at the store for even more Swag Bucks! Today I had 140 Swag Bucks credit to my account for coupons! Yippee!

-Special Offers (my new favorite!)- earn Swag Bucks for random offers- watching videos, signing up for email newsletters, etc. I suggest creating an email account just for this so that you don't get a bunch of junk emails in your regular email. I am earning a TON from this- last night I played a McDonalds game 3 times (really simple, click a button to hook a fish) and earned 33 Swag Bucks! There are several different tabs to click when you go into Special Offers, and I've had the best luck going to Gambit and Radium One. I've watched a bunch of videos and probably earned close to 100 Swag Bucks since I found this section. Today I have earnd 6 Swag Bucks in this category.

-Videos- On your Swag Bucks main page, look for the "WATCH A VIDEO EARN 2 BONUS BUCKS" to show on the screen. Click the image, watch the video and get 2 Swag Bucks. Keep clicking the image on the main page and keep earning 2 Swag Bucks per video until it says that there are no more available videos- I've earned 20-30 points each day this week now that I've been watching for this! I do have more luck getting more videos early in the morning.

-Searching/ Surfing- Instead of just typing in websites you plan on visiting, search using Swag Bucks and you will possibly WIN Swag Bucks. They are random, and your chances and amount of Swag Bucks are higher on Mega Swag Bucks Fridays. Sometimes you just get the credit, other times you may have to enter a phrase or word to verify that you are a real person. I have earned 21 Swag Bucks for searches today.

-Refer your friends and family- You can refer friends and family and you earn points for their wins as well up to 1000 points. If you do decide to sign up, please use the links in my Swag Bucks postings or put down Sarahspendsless as your referral. Then start referring your friends to boost your Swag Bucks. Just make sure that you only have one account per household (address) or else you risk both accounts being revoked.

Do you have any other tips? I am going crazy earning Swag Bucks right now!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment