Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Walgreens Deal Pictures


Earlier this week I had some Register Rewards to spend and I found that Nabisco Ritz Crackers were on sale 2 for $5, plus there is a $1.00 off 2 coupon in the November Walgreens coupon booklet (found in stores). There was a $1.00 off 2 Nabisco crackers coupon in last week's (11/14) Smart Source, making the crackers only $1.50 a box. When I went in on Wednesday I found that the Ritz Munchables Pretzel/Crackers were included in the sale. I was looking in my coupon binder this morning and found that I had a coupon for $1.00 off the pretzel crackers that was in the 8/29 SS. So, I went back for more- since now they were only $1.00 a box!

Here's what I ended up getting:

3- Gain Dish Soap- $.89
$1.00 off coupon from 10/31 P&G
** FREE PLUS possible $.11 money maker after coupon!! **
I'm not a big Walgreens shopper so I don't know if they always let you get overage, but I was able to get overage for all 3 of these!

2- Ritz Munchables- 2 for $5.00
2- $1.00 off Ritz Munchables from 8/29 SS
$1.00 off 2 coupon from November Walgreens coupon booklet
** $1.00 each! **

$9.53 Total before coupons
-$5.00 manufacturer coupons
-$2.70 Walgreens coupons
==========================
$1.83 out of pocket! Not too bad for 3 bottles of dish soap and 2 boxes of crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment