Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Mega Swag Bucks Day!



It's Mega Swag Bucks Day today! This means more Swag Bucks for your same everyday searching. Make sure to check special offers (you don't have to sign up for anything, just browse through them), answer the daily poll and check for surveys each day for one point each- 3 extra points each day do add up!

It's a great way to get free gift cards and rewards for everyday internet surfing! My favorite reward is a $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 Swag Bucks. I wanted to save them all for Christmas time but keep using them to order cheap diapers!

I don't have the toolbar and still earn tons of points (I don't want any more programs running on my computer). I just keep signed into Swag Bucks all the time and use them to find the websites I'm visiting.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment