Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last week's Rite Aid shopping picture


I had another good shopping trip to Rite Aid last week. It wasn't a freebie week, but I did get some really good deals on things I needed and wanted. I'm not going to detail the transactions since these were last week's deals.

I bought 4 packages of batteries, 2 refill packages of wipes, 3 Reach dental floss, Sinex, Biggest Loser Shapewear and trash bags...

$93.14 before coupons and discounts
-$30.83 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$10.00- 2- $5.00 off $25.00 coupons
-$9.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
-$15.75 coupons
-$10.00 gift card from previous promotion
======================================
$17.56 total out of pocket!
PLUS I get a $5.00 SCR for the batteries!

Hopefully I'll get my monthly summary for November posted later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment