Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

This week at Rite Aid


It was a pretty sad Rite Aid shopping trip for me this week. I had a big list of things I wanted to buy, but I didn't end up going until Wednesday so of course they were out of pretty much everything. I did get some rainchecks so hopefully they'll get the stuff I wanted in at some point!

Here's what I ended up getting:

2- Gain Dish Detergent- $.89
2- $1.00 off coupons from 8/29 P&G
** $.11 money maker for each!! **

Always Pads- $2.99- $1.00 SCR
$1.00 off coupon from 8.29 P&G
** $1.99= $.99 after SCR **

$7.26 before coupons and discounts
-$2.20 sales and Wellness + savings
-$3.00 coupons
===================================
** $2.06 OOP **

I didn't want to get the Always but I knew I had to buy something else in order to use the Gain coupons! I had a $2 +Up Reward but couldn't use it since my subtotal was $1.77 and your pre-tax price needs to be more than the +Up Reward. Still a good deal, but not everything I hoped for this week! I still need to finish up my oral care rebate- I'm $1-something away from $25 in oral care purchases so I need to make sure I get that finished in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment