Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Swag Bucks- Start now for Christmas shopping!!

Swag Bucks is a website that rewards you for doing your everyday internet searching. I joined in February and have earned over $100 in Amazon.com gift certificates.

Go here to join, and start earning Swag Bucks that you can redeem for prizes- I really like the $5 Amazon.com gift card, but there are lots of other good prizes- there is a $5 Red Envelope gift card for only 140 Swag Bucks. Amazon does great deals around Christmas so I'm trying to stop spending my gift cards and save up for Christmas deals for my kids.

You earn points just for joining and then earn points every day by using them to do your regular searches. Instead of typing in a website, you can just type it into Swag Bucks and earn points! I always type the sites I'm going to into the Swag Bucks search box and usually win points 2-4 times per day.

If you're already a member, earn points daily by viewing their special offers (you don't have to sign up for anything- just skip thru them to earn a point at the end), taking the daily poll and checking to see if you have any new surveys. I haven't earned many points for surveys lately, but in one day a couple months ago I earned over 500 Swag Bucks for 2 surveys that took me less than 10 minues! I think that even if you don't qualify for a survey, if you go in to start it you get another Swag Buck. You also get points for taking the different survey profiles and the different points are listed on the survey dashboard screen.

It's simple, it's free- all you do is sign in and use their search box and you earn points! They also do extra codes and Swag Bucks hunts to earn even more.

Let me know if you have questions- I was real hesitant when I signed up but it's easy and it gets me more free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment