Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've crossed the line...



I've now crossed the line to being a crazy couponer... This morning felt like the day after Thanksgiving for diapers at Rite Aid. I got up early, showered, loaded the kids into the van and headed to Rite Aid when then opened at 8 to get their great diaper deals! I went to Centre St. and bought what I could there and then figured as long as we were out and about we might as well check and see what the Milwood store had this morning...

I was happy that I wasn't the only couponer out this morning-- there were several others at the Milwood store taking advantage of the great diaper deals, including Heather from Spectacular Savings! I figured I'd run into her on one of my Rite Aid trips.

The SUPER deal this week at Rite Aid is if you spent $25 in Kimberly Clark products, you get a $10 SCR... And, Huggies diapers are on sale for $8.99 with a $2.00 +Up Reward. The ad says limit 1 per household, but they are printing multiple +Up Rewards even for like items!! I ended up with 6 packages of diapers and I got 6 $2.00 +Up Rewards.

Here's what I ended up getting...

Transaction #1- Centre St:

Huggies Goodnites- $8.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward!)
$1.50 off from 8/22 SS (expires today!)
$1.00 off September Video Values coupon
** $6.49 PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward **

2- Huggies Pure & Natural- $8.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward!)
$3.00 off printable from here or here
** $5.99 each PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward for each package! **

4- Gain Dish Detergent- $.89 (raincheck from a few weeks ago)
4- $1.00 off coupons from 8/29 P&G
** 4 for FREE!! (the cashier did mark the coupons down to $.89 each so I didn't get any overage **

Bourdeaux Butt Paste- $3.99 (raincheck from a few weeks ago)
$1.00 off coupon from 8/29 SS
$3.00 off Video Values coupon
** FREE!! (the cashier marked down these coupons also so I didn't get any overage) Their regular price for this is $9.99 so this was a GREAT deal!! **

$53.69 Total before coupons and discounts
-$17.40 Wellness Plus discounts, sales and rainchecks
-$5.00 off $25.00 coupon
-$16.05 coupons
-$13.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
==============================================
$2.24 OOP ($1.77 of this was tax!)

EARNED
3- $2.00 +Up Rewards for the diapers
$10 Kimberly Clark SCR

$7.76 Money Maker after SCR!! I'm not going to count the +Up rewards into this since I count these when I use them.

Transaction #2- Centre St: I had a raincheck and a Video Values coupon from a friend of mine, and since they finally got 2 in stock I wanted to get these now... I had to do this in a separate transaction though.

Bourdeaux Butt Paste- $3.99 (raincheck from a few weeks ago)
$1.00 off coupon from 8/29 SS
$3.00 off Video Values coupon
** FREE!! (the cashier marked down these coupons also so I didn't get any overage) Their regular price for this is $9.99 so this was a GREAT deal!! **

$10.23 before discounts
-$6.00 Wellness Plus discounts, sales and rainchecks
-$3.99 coupons
==============================================
$.24 OOP (all tax!)

Transaction #3- Milwood:

Huggies Overnites- $8.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward)
$1.50 coupon from home mailer
$1.00 off Video Values coupon (a friend at work gave me hers!)
** $6.49 PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward **

2- Huggies Little Movers- $8.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward for each)
$4.00 off 2 printable
** $13.98 for 2 PLUS 2- $2.00 +Up Rewards!! **

$37.29 before coupons and discounts
-$9.00 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$5.00 off $25.00
-$6.50 coupons
-$14.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
======================================
$2.79 OOP!!

EARNED
3- $2.00 +Up Rewards for the diapers
$10 Kimberly Clark SCR (for my MOM!!)

$7.21 Money Maker after SCR

******************************
Sunday Morning Summary:
$101.21 before coupons, discounts and sales
-$10.00 2-$5 off $25 coupons
-$32.40 sales, discounts and rainchecks
-$26.54 coupons
-$27.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
=====================================
$5.27 out of pocket
2- $10.00 Kimberly Clark SCR's earned (one for me, one for my mom)
** $14.73 moneymaker PLUS $8.00 remaining in +Up Rewards!!

I love shopping at Rite Aid!! How often do you get PAID to buy diapers??

4 comments:

  1. Is there much of a selection left of diapers at the Cork or Centre store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there are any more Pure & Natural left in any size... they were really picked over this morning and by tonight I'm sure they're gone. Both stores had an okay supply of Little Movers and Overnites... it just depends on how many other couponers made it there today. Let me know if you go to either store and find anything.
    Centre St did tell me they might get more in Wednesday afternoon- that's when their truck comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and did the diaper deal with the Huggies Little Movers. There was still a decent selection of diapers left at both stores. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear they still had some! I'm debating trying to pick up some more Pure & Natural if they do get more in on Wednesday. I won't get the SCR again, but even without that it's still a great deal!
    Feel free to send me a deal picture and what you spent-- sarahspendsless at gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete