Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

September Rite Aid Summary








I really like putting together a summary of my monthly shopping at Rite Aid. Before I started shopping at Rite Aid, I'd spent about $20-$30 a week at Target for household and personal care items that I now get at Rite Aid... now my out of pocket is less and I get rebates!

Here's what I ended up with for September- SCR rebates for September end the end of the week and I really am done going to Rite Aid this week!

$355.09 before coupons, sales and discounts
-$109.73 Wellness Plus discounts and sales
-$35.00 5- $5 off $25 coupons
-$3.00 off $15.00 coupon from email
-$88.02 coupons
-$70.00 +Up Rewards used
===========================================
** $49.34 out of pocket **
-$7.00 Single Check Rebates earned
===========================================
** $42.34 after rebates!! **

I also have the $10.00 Oral Care rebate coming but I'm not going to add that into these figures since I'll add them in when I use them. It wasn't a money making month at Rite Aid, but I used to pay more than this for diapers alone in one month!

**Updated 10/25- I removed the gift cards from the earnings since I am showing them as I redeem them**
How did you do at Rite Aid this month? Did you get some great deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment