Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DOUBLE Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Points



Do you have any codes from Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards points you still need to enter?? Here's how you can DOUBLE your points! I would suggest entering codes from your biggest packages of diapers in order to get the most for your doublers!!

Sign into Huggies.com/2xpoints

Enter your code, and when the verification screen pops up, enter offer code 89217100 to get your points doubled.

I was able to double codes from 4 packages of diapers! Let me know what you're able to do with this. I'm not sure if it's only doubling a certain number of points or if it's doubling a certain number of codes.

If you are just now joining Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards, check out all the previous codes I've posted here to get lots more points! Also, make sure to check and see if you have any new videos or polls to earn more points.

No comments:

Post a Comment