Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rite Aid... again



I couldn't resist going back to Rite Aid yesterday. My mom was $.01 away from spending $25.00 in oral care purchases to get the $10.00 rebate versus the $5.00 rebate, so I figured I'd get another toothpaste to get her the $10.00 rebate... and, my store had told me that they get their weekly shipment in Wednesday afternoon and may have more diapers. I apparently wasn't the only one trying for diapers-- when I asked if they had gotten more Pure & Natural in they said that people had been opening their boxes and taking them out themselves and they probably didn't have any left. They went through a couple boxes for me and found 2 packages of size 5! Then they found a size 2-- I figured I'd just get that since I'll be needing several new baby gifts in the next couple months.

So, here's what I ended up getting...

3- Huggies Pure & Natural- $8.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward!)
$3.00 off printable from here or here (this reset for me this week already!)
** $5.99 each PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward for each package! **

Crest 3D Toothpaste- $2.99 ($2.00 +Up Reward!)
$1.00 off from 8/29 P&G
** $1.99 PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward!! **

$41.96 before coupons and discounts
-$10.50 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$5.00 off $25.00
-$10.00 coupons
-$8.00 previously earned +Up Rewards
======================================
** $8.46 OOP PLUS 4- $2.00 +Up Rewards!! **

I'm probably going to have to go back yet again today because I'm very low on TP and I ran out of trash bags last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment