Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Target shopping picture


I just can't stay away from Target... I went visiting family out of town and got more coupons from them... I was very diappointed last Sunday when we (the Kalamazoo Gazette) didn't get the $4.00 off one Nivea body wash coupon, but I got one from my Grandma's paper! And, I found a buy one get one free Nivea body wash coupon so I got both for completely free!

I had to buy a Method hand soap refill with no coupon because we're on our last few bits of hand soap... and I needed batteries, so that's pretty much what I had to pay for at Target.

The items that were completely free were:

Carefree pantiliners
BIC Pens (x4)
Tide- travel size (x5)
Nivea body wash (x2)

Here's what I had to pay for:
Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion ($.04)
Kleenex hand tissues ($.99)
Energizer batteries ($3.99)
Method soap refill ($4.69)

So... my totals for today's Target trip:
$39.49 before coupons and sales
-$26.74 in coupons
-$1.20 in sales
===============================
$11.55 out of pocket for everything in the picture!!

If I have time tonight I'll post which coupons I used on each items if you want to see how I did all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment