Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Finally- 6 Kraft First Taste Offers!



I didn't post this last week when I first saw it on another blog because I couldn't get into my special offers, but if you go to Kraft First Taste you might have offers for 6 free products!

This is what it said when I clicked on my offers:

Receive up to six (6) coupons* for ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49), OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50), RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49), KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29), KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99), and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30). Now you and your family and friends can be among the first to enjoy what's new & delicious from Kraft Foods.

*All coupons are delivered in 6 to 8 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 8/31/2010. Over a $20.00 value

If you haven't yet registered for Kraft First Taste, I'd highly recommend it- I would say that at least monthly I get high value coupons if not free product coupons. And of course it's FREE to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment