Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

The cycles of sales...

One of the blogs I follow is The Coupon Project. It's where I got the really cool savings tracker that I use to track my coupon and sale savings.

Angela put together a pretty nice posting on what went on sale last year and when. These are the items she found to stock up on because they were at rock bottom prices. It's a pretty interesting list- you'll see that usually each season brings great sales on the hot items of the season. This is because the manufacturer wants you to buy their products and not the store brand products or the competitor's products. We do a lot of grilling on the spring and summer so hopefully we'll start seeing lots of good BBQ sauce and summer food coupons and sales,

When I first started couponing, I'd be really disappointed if I couldn't get a deal I was looking for, if the store was out of the product or if I just didn't make it to get the good deal. Now, I know that if I miss a sale, there will be another soon and it could be an even better deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment