Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last week's Walgreens shopping



I managed to make it to Walgreens twice last week! I didn't get around to posting my first trip, but here's what I got with my second trip. The first trip looked pretty similar. These are last week's deals so you can't get them anymore- sorry!

6- Nestle Butterfinger Snackerz- $.39 with in-ad coupon
3- $1.00 off 2 printable
** $.11 money maker for each one! **

Cottonnelle TP- $4.00 with in-ad coupon
$.50 off coupon from 1/23 SS
** $3.50 **

$10.07 before coupons and discounts
-$3.43 Walgreens coupons
-$3.50 coupons
==========================
$3.14 OOP!

The way the computer system at Walgreens works is that if you give the manufacturer coupon first and then in-ad coupons second, you can get overage. You just have to make sure you are purchasing enough in other items to offset the overage. That's why I went to Walgreens last week- they had a decent price on TP, and even though I don't want any more candy in my house, I could use that overage to get cheap TP!

No comments:

Post a Comment