Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FREE Finish Quantum at Target!


Although I had a rough start to this week with the storm damage, my Tuesday got much brighter after a little couponing. I stopped at Target this morning to see if I could get some free Finish Quantum and sure enough, I could! I was so excited to see that they had plenty in stock and my coupons went through just fine. All I had to pay was sales tax!

4- Finish Quantum 10 ct- $2.50 each
4- $1.50 off Target printable
4- $1.00 off printable here or here (should be able to print 2 from each link)
** 4 for FREE!! **

$18.00 before coupons and discounts
-$7.76 sales (these are normally $4.44)
-$10.00 coupons
=====================
$.24 OOP- I only had to pay sales tax!


Thanks Totally Target! The price of $2.50 is a price cut that should be good through 3/12 so print these from as many computers as you can to get a great stockpile!

No comments:

Post a Comment