Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Earn more Amazon gift cards!




If you like Amazon gift cards, here's another way to earn one for $10-- writing reviews at Viewpoints!

- The reviews must be at least 900 characters (NOT words- characters- and there is a character counter so you know how many you have written- it's not as bad as it sounds)
- Must be written between Feb. 14- Feb. 23, 2011
- Fall within these categories: Home & Garden, Family & Pets, Health & Beauty, Kitchen (excluding food and beverages), Computers and Electronics.
- Be about real products; inappropriate, copied or bogus content will be removed

Go here to read all the details about the promotion. I had been posting these promotions because I was hesitant at first, but I have done two of these now and received the gift cards both times! The gift card will be emailed to you within a month of the promotion completion.

I have found that cleaning products and baby products were the easiest for me to write reviews about. It really doesn't take very long to do these- last month's promo required 11 reviews and I did them in about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment