Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

A bit more Rite Aid shopping


You have all probably learned already that I just can't pass up a good week at Rite Aid- or only go one time. I love stocking up while things are free or close to free!! I had a little bit of time today to run a couple errands without kids and figured I'd see what both Rite Aid stores in town had to offer. As you can see, I may have gone a bit overboard! I got more Degree coupons online and figured I'd really stock up (yes, we probably have a good year's supply here) on deodorant for my hubby. I'm determined not to pay full price on it again- the last time I bought it I paid full price at Walgreens because I didn't realize my hubby was completely out- and I swore I would never do that again.

I did buy from both stores so I didn't clear any shelves. I had 2 rainchecks for the Jif peanut butter from a couple weeks ago- I was happy to see that was finally back in stock!

18- Degree Deodorant- $2.00 (get $2 +UP when you buy 2)
$.75 off from 1/30 RP
**$1.25 each OOP PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward for buying 2= $.25 each after +Up Reward!**

6- Ziploc Bags- $2.29 (w/ 20% off Wellness Plus discount- $2.50 w/o discount)- (get $2 +Up when you buy 2)
$1.00 off 2 from 1/9 SS
** $1.79 each OOP PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward earned= $.79 each after +Up Reward!! **

2- Maalox- $4.99 (PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward)
$5.00 off from 1/9 SS
** $.01 money maker PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward= $1.01 money maker after +Up Reward! **
(Now, we don't really need any Maalox but if they'll pay me $1.00 to take it home, I'll take the Maalox and $1 and find someone who would like some Maalox!!)

2- Coca-cola- 12 pk- $4.23 (w/ 20% Wellness Plus discount)
FREE product coupons from My Coke Rewards
** only paid $1.20 deposit for these! **

4- Jif Peanut Butter- $1.99 with raincheck (PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward!)
$1.00 off 2 Video Values coupon
** $1.49 OOP for each PLUS $1.00 +Up Reward= $.49 after +Up Reward! **

** Total for all 4 transactions **
$126.73 before coupons, sales and discounts
-$45.74 Wellness Plus savings and sales
-$26.00 +Up Rewards redeemed
-$36.96 coupons
-$3.00 Video Values coupons (3- $1 off $1 coupons)
=============================================
$15.03 OOP PLUS I earned my $20.00 Winter Reward for February AND I have $8.00 more in +Up Rewards to spend at Rite Aid.

Seriously- $126 worth of merchandise for $15 PLUS more +Up Rewards to spend? Rite Aid is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment