Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Diapers.com

As if I wasn't already happy about the deal I got at diapers.com, it got even better! I received my order Tuesday and discovered that I received the wrong Overnites- I ordered a size 5 jumbo bag ($10.99 normally), and I received a box- their big pack size ($23.99) in a size 6.

I figured since it was totally wrong, I'd call. I got right through to a very nice representative and she was very apologetic. She told me to keep the box they sent and that they would sent out the bag I originally ordered- at no cost to me. PLUS, they credited my diapers.com account with a $5 credit for the inconvenience.

So, I ended up with a FREE BOX ($23.99) of overnites in addition to the great deal I already got!

Go here to see my diapers.com deal so you can stock up too!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!! That's a great deal! Wow, I bet you are stocked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you ever really be too stocked up on diapers with a one year old?

    ReplyDelete