Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meijer matchups?

So... I've had a busy week and haven't gotten any Meijer matchups done. Check out this week's matchups as well as some good Meijer Catalina promos at Savings Addiction.

The only real stockup item I found this week at Meijer was on Quaker granola bars and cereal. A couple months ago when I stocked up on Quaker Instant Oatmeal packets, there was a $5.00 coupon booklet in each box. Quaker Cereals (Captain Crunch & Life), Quaker Chewy & True Delight Bars are on sale for $1.69, and when you buy 10, you get $5 off instantly. I had coupons for all of those so I was able to get a really good deal. Even without the coupons you can get a good price.

The other good deal if you haven't already done it is on Ziploc bags and containers. Savings Addiction gives all the info for this also. There is a $5.00 rebate you can send in with the purchase of 3 items, so you can definitely make money on this.

Sorry I didn't get any of my own matchups done... I need to take a week off heavy Meijer shopping. Hopefully I'll be reporting some great deals for next week at Meiejr!

No comments:

Post a Comment