Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you tired of buying diapers every week?

I found a deal online last week at diapers.com and decided to give them a try. Now that I am a couponer, I can't buy diapers without a coupon. It usually works out to be a better deal if I buy a smaller package but I'm buying diapers all the time... I have never ordered diapers online before, but Diapers.com accepts manufacturer's coupons and I had a ton of Huggies coupons so I stocked up at diapers.com.

I used 8- $3.00 off Huggies coupons I printed here and here. You'll need 2 computers to get enough prints since you can print from each site 2 times (use the browser's back button for the first link to print twice)
I also redeemed 1000 Pampers Gifts to Grow points for a $10 gift card.
Here's what I bought-
6 Jumbo packs Huggies Little Movers diapers- $9.99 each
1 Jumbo pack Huggies Overnights- $10.99 each
1 Huggies Swim Diapers- $7.99
---
$78.92 total -$24.00 in Huggies coupons= $54.92
I then used a $10 new customer credit (you can use sarah10off for $10.00 off your order of $49 or more) and my $10 Pampers Gifts to Grow gift certificate to bring my total to $34.92

Plus, I submitted a rebate for $14.97- so my total is now $19.95.

And, to top it off, I joined EBATES and received a new member credit of $5.00 which is added to my account after my first purchase (this counts), so I'll earn $.45 in rewards for this purchase- so I'll get a check for $5.45 in May- which would bring my total for 7 jumbo packs of diapers + swim diapers to $14.50- That's $1.81 a package!!. I placed my order on Friday, and my diapers will be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday)!.

If you want to try this deal, here's how to do it:

You can mail your coupons to the address below. Make sure to include your name, address and email address so they know the account to credit.
Diapers.com
P.O. Box 483
Jersey City, NJ 07303
They will add them to your account within 7-10 days (I sent coupons in on a Monday and then were credited Thursday of the same week). They will place them in your account with the expiration date listed on the coupons. Send enough so your total will be at least $49 after manufacturer's coupons.

Join Ebates and go through their site to get to diapers.com. Once your coupons are added to your account, enter sarah10off to receive $10 off your order. You'll receive free shipping for placing an order that before discounts totaled $49 or more. If you want the Ebates credit, make sure you are accessing the diapers.com site through the Ebates site.

After placing your order, fill out the $14.97 rebate form here and send with a copy of your receipt.

To see my previous posting about Ebates, go here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

shop diapers.com
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code sarah10off$49 min. total order



Thanks Spectacular Savings for introducing me to Diapers.com and Ebates and showing me a deal scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment