Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Time for an upgrade

I've been really bad about using my coupon binder lately because every time I opened it one of the rings would open up and things would start to fall out. So I figured I'd use my Target gift cards left over from the freezer deals a couple weeks ago and buy myself a new binder. Now that I've had a coupon binder for awhile, I knew I wanted one with a handle and I found one that had a handle and was a dual-ring binder.





I'm still working on filling this now- hopefully I'll get all my clipped coupons filed this week and can start bringing a binder with me again. This one has lots of pockets and places to put things, but it doesn't have a nice file on the front like my first one did for my un-cut printable coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment