Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meijer deal picture



This is a picture from shopping at Meijer last week, but I had to share it--

10 boxes Kelloggs cereal
3 boxes Meijer granola bars
Bananas

$42.18 before coupons and discounts
- $15.50 coupons (used 2- $5 catalinas from previous orders)
- $15.63 sales
=========================
$11.05
- $11.40 bottle returns (to those who throw away soda cans in MI, see how $.10 can add up!)
==========================
$.35 MONEY MAKER- Since I returned bottles, I actually got $.35 returned to me
PLUS a $10.00 Catalina for purchasing 10 boxes of cereal- $10.35 moneymaker for everything in the picture!

I've been a bit disappointed in Meijer lately and too busy and disorganized to focus on coupons there... but now that I'm getting a little time back I'm starting to catch their deals again!

No comments:

Post a Comment