Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Rite Aid trip for August


I was reminded again that I need to pay attention to details at Rite Aid. When I went the other day I thought I qualified for both Kimberly & Clark $5 rebates... well, once my receipts posted I realized that one of the wipes refills I bought had 216 wipes in it, not 184, and 216 wasn't a qualifying item on one of the rebates. So, I figured I'd finish that up and get some TP.

Cottonelle 12 pk- $6.49
$1.00 video values coupon
$.50 coupon from 8/15 SS

$12.08 before coupons and discounts
-$5.00 Sales & Wellness + Savings
-$1.50 coupons
-$4.00 +Up Rewards
==================================
$1.38 out of pocket

Now, I'll get both the $5 Kimberly & Clark rebates...

I should have my August Rite Aid totals and pictures up later today or tomorrow. I like putting together the summary of everything I got for so little out of pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment