Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Meijer Deals!



We had another showing on Wednesday so I figured I'd do some deal shopping. There are plenty of deals at Meijer this week, so the kids and I (plus the dog in the car) headed to Meijer for some deals. We had an hour to kill so we ventured over to the toy section (which I usually avoid when I have the boys) and found a great clearance toy for my youngest's birthday in March.

I did two transactions so I could do the Mott's deal twice- and here were my totals:

$107.42 before sales and coupons
-$38.09 sales
-$41.50 coupons
======================
$27.83 subtotal
+$2.35 tax
======================
$30.18 OOP! That's 72% savings!

When we were in the toy clearance, I found a Glow-doodle on clearance for $7.49- normally $14.99. That's going to be a great birthday gift for my almost 3 year old! Some of the other highlights of my trip were $.19 tuna (great donation items!), $.79 Batman toothbrushes (great reward for the boys being good while shopping), &.75 Barilla pasta sauce, FREE Pictionary card games, FREE Bic pens and super cheap Motts applesauce and apple juice.

Check out this week's Meijer deals using the links on the top left sidebar.
See-- I do still coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment