Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm not sure about all of you, but I'm very glad the holidays are finally over! The past couple months I've been pretty busy and haven't done much couponing. My coupon binder and folder are a complete mess! This week I hope to get my binder back in order and purge my old coupons and inserts.

Here's a great posting I found last year that Bargains to Bounty did about knowing when you can purge coupon inserts- check it out here. One of the challenges I have with keeping whole coupon inserts is finding the time to go through old inserts and knowing when I can get rid of the whole insert. Bargains to Bounty solves that problem using a regional coupon database on The Coupon Mom's site. I was going to do a big coupon purge in December but figured I might as well wait until after January 1 since so many coupons expired then.

No comments:

Post a Comment