Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A pretty sad blog!

I'm so sorry I've been ignoring my blog!! I'm just too busy right now between work and everyday life. I can't even tell you the last time I went to Walgreens or Rite Aid-- thank goodness I had a massive stockpile of household and personal care items because if not I'd be paying full price right now!

I'm hoping to get a Target trip in this week still, but I have a lot of coupon sorting and deal hunting before I do so. One of these days I'll get a minute and get back into super couponing mode... but for now, I'm just catching some deals on groceries at Meijer. I don't plan on getting rid of the blog, but it will probably be pretty boring still for awhile-- hopefully you find the links and favorites on my sidebars helpful and can use them to get to all the current deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment