Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meijer Shopping


It's been quite some time since I've posted a good Meijer shopping trip. I had big plans to list each item I bought with the coupons and discounts like I list my Rite Aid deals, but I just don't have the time today so I'll give you links for matchups and the highlights... I had a great shopping trip at Meijer yesterday- it's been awhile since I've saved as much as I did.

Some of the highlights were 8 FREE bottles of Pompeian Olive Oil, 8 jars of $.67 Classico Pasta Sauce, 10 bricks of Kraft cheese for $1.00 each (not the best deal but an okay price), 12 boxes of Jello for $.04 each, TP for $1.66 and $1.00 chicken sausage. I also bought flour but that missed the picture.

I bought $191.73 worth of groceries for $65.67!! I saved $126.06! It's been quite some time since I've saved this much at Meijer.

To see how to get these great deals for yourself check out the matchups below
Spectacular Savings
Savings Addiction
Give Me Neither

No comments:

Post a Comment