Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another great trip to Rite Aid!!


I had a super trip to Rite Aid today! Rite Aid is doing a bunch of "freebates" with cold and flu medicines and with the coupons from yesterday, there were some great deals. The cold season seems to hit even earlier every year so I'm happy I got a good start to our cold/flu medicines.

4- Snickers/ Reeses/ M&M's fun-size candy- 2 for $4 (PLUS +$1.00 +Up Reward when you buy 2)
$1.00 off Snickers or M&M's from 10/10 RP
$1.00 off Kit Kat or Reeses Video Values
** $6 for 4 bags PLUS 2- $1.00 +Up Rewards! **

2- Dayquil/Nyquil Sinex- $4.99 (PLUS $1.50 +Up Reward)- not in ad but rings up at the sale price AND generates the +Up Reward!
2- $4.00 off from 10/10 P&G
** $.99 each PLUS 2- $1.50 +UP Rewards!! **

2- Playtex Tampons- 2 for $8.00 (PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward when you buy 2)
2- $2.00 off printable
$2.00 off 2 Video Values coupon
** $2.00 for 2 PLUS $2.00 +Up Reward!! **

2- Gain Dish Detergent- $.89
$1.00 off from 10/10 P&G
** $.11 moneymaker for each! **

Comtrex- $3.99
** $3.99 PLUS $3.99 SCR!! **

$51.62 before coupons and discounts
-$18.74 sales
-$5.00 off $25.00
-$8.07 previously earned +Up Rewards
-$18.50 coupons
====================================
$1.31 out of pocket
-$1.31 Rite Aid gift card from previous promotion
====================================
** FREE PLUS $3.99 SCR!! **

PLUS
$1.00 Candy +Up Reward
$1.00 Candy +Up Reward
$1.50 Nyquil +Up Reward
$1.50 Dayquil +Up Reward
$2.00 Playtex +Up Reward
** $7.00 in +Up Rewards earned!! **

There are some super deals at Rite Aid this week- the store I went to (Centre St/Portage) still had a pretty good supply of most of the freebates so I will probably see what kinda of scenarios I can work out to get more freebies.

4 comments:

  1. Great tip on the Dayquil/Nyquil, I completely missed that coupon in the 10/10 P&G! Did they still have a lot of that in stock? Also, did you by chance check the diaper stock? I'm running low on diapers and I have a rain check from last week. When I was in Sunday morning they still didn't have any Pure and Natural or many Little Movers. Thanks so much for your help, your Rite Aid posts are so detailed and informative, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still had plenty of the Sinux products- since there was no signage there are plenty! They are the ones that are regularly $7.49 I believe... you can have them double check. I'm hoping to get my hands on a couple more of those coupons this week so I can get more because that was a great price! My husband stopped at Hardings last week and paid $5.99 for some cold medicine! Now I'm getting paid to buy it!
    I also have a raincheck for the Pure & Natural and they didn't have any yet yesterday- but I believe Wednesday is their truck day so if I go back I will let you know if I see any. I'm not sure about the Little Movers- I wasn't looking for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Sarah, I really appreciate the update! I know, can you believe you used to pay for cold medicine, diapers, etc, now Rite Aid pays you?! Actually, I'm probably going to have to pay for diapers this week if they don't get some in stock soon. I should try the Amazon Prime deal and use Swagbucks, but I would like to save my Swagbucks for Christmas. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just order the diapers at amazon-- I keep saying I'm going to save my gift certificates too and I just keep finding places to spend them- the amazon diapers are a really good deal! I've done the subscribe and save a couple times and cancelled the subscription after the order with no problems.
    I just used some of mine this week to order an ink cartridge- my printer is totally dead!

    ReplyDelete