Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Target Shopping



I had to go to Target to pick up a few things for camping last weekend and ended up getting a few freebies I keep meaning to pick up. Now that I'm getting most of my household/personal care items at Rite Aid I don't get to Target very often! Here are the items I got for free or close to free....

6- Tide trial size- $.97
6- $1.00 off coupons from 6/6 P&G
** FREE! $.03 money maker for each since cashier didn't mark them down! **

6- Satin Care shave gel trial size- $.99
6- $1.00 off coupons from 6/6 P&G
** FREE! for some reason the register automatically marked this coupon down to $.99 **

6- Olay Total Effects Body Wash- $4.79 (the sign on the shelf said $5.79 but all the bottles I grabbed were marked $4.79 so the cashier had to mark them down to $4.79)
6- $4.00 off coupons from 6/6 P&G
** $.79 for each= $4.74 total! Plus, I'm using these towards the $10 rebate when you buy $30 in select P&G products- this puts me $1.26 away from submitting for that **

No comments:

Post a Comment